Top Menu

.

Friday, November 26, 2010

6 tips to good blog writing that will increase massive traffic!


Writing is an essential part in blogging because it’s all about sharing useful information that will benefit readers. This could be very crucial part because so many bloggers lack the prerequisite to blogging and writing because there are rules guiding writing a good blog post. You don’t have to be a professional writer before you can write a very good blog post but all you need is tips to writing a good blog post.


1.    Research on what to write about:
Knowing what to write is very important just as good as knowing what to eat at a given time, it is expedient that you should research on what you want to write, there are lots of tools out there that you can use to research on that topic you want to write on. You need to research on what people are really searching for, in that way you will get massive traffic to your blog. Get people’s articles that are related to what you want to blog about, read through them and form yours.


2.    Have the reader in mind:
Without your readers reading your posts your writing is going to be a waste of time! Writing quality blog posts requires great thinking and passion, before I write any post on my blog I take out time to think on what will be my reader’s expectation, once I have gotten that answer and getting down those points then I’m good to write, because it will pointless if after writing a post and you checked your Google analytics only a few spent more than five minutes on your post.

Everyone is searching for one or the other and if you can write a good post you will all ways get your readers coming back to your blog themselves without going through the search engine because they know that you got the stuff they really need. It’s not about quantity but about quality.

3.    Your headline is your Killer tool

Your headline should be clear and descriptive on its own. No one would read a post that doesn’t have a captivating headline, as a matter of fact forget about writing if your headline is not attractive. Why do you think people buy newspapers? It’s the headlines that sell and not the papers! I remember when my dad do send me to buy him paper, because of the political situation of my country my dad I will always say check on the papers that have a good headline (is it really a good news?) for example 20 KILLED and 35 injured in a BOMB blast yesterday  3 Governors may be linked! Did you see that? This is what attracts people and not mainly your post content.

4.      Post lively, snappy and snazzy articles.
Blogging is all about sharing what you know, just like you talk with your friends that’s how you write blog post, it should be lively and not a boring post, if you feel you are not good at writing yet ask your friends to read it and don’t tell them that you wrote it until they tell you what they feel about it. Remember it’s all about quality and not quantity no one wants to waste time reading so deliver to them quickly.

5.    Use then right keywords.
The only way you can get SEO benefit from search engines is to use keywords in your posts. Do you know how to use keywords? This is how I do mine and it’s working for me. After doing my keyword researches for example my main keyword for this post is (blog writing) so I have to make my headline Guide to good blog writing that will increase massive traffic!  Then in my post I have to link my main keyword (blog writing) with words that will suite my posts, repeat keywords three to four times as this will increase your SEO benefit, avoid over using of keywords.


6.    Write clearly (short sentences, only one concept per sentence)

Don’t write junk or of the box and don’t make your readers have to think about your meaning. Spoon feed them. Use commas and dashes liberally. Hit on the point and don’t let your readers get to figure out what you have written on their own. Write on simple and clear English; avoid the use of big grammar that will lead your readers to use of dictionary to get the meaning of a word. Check for spelling and grammatical errors with the use of Microsoft word. Prove read your articles before posting them.

These are just some tips that can help you as a blog writer
See you on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment

,